Thank you for your interest in the Everyday Cannabis White-Label CBD and Private-Label CBD Program!
As mentioned on our CBD Business Consultation Services Page—we do not see the CBD industry as a zero-sum game. We are here to help you succeed, because when you succeed in your CBD business, we succeed in our mission of cannabis normalization. Our consultation division works in close conjunction with our production division, which results in a very beneficial relationship for our consultation clients who may not be entirely familiar with the process of creating their very own branded CBD products through our manufacturing facility.
Why buy white-label CBD and private-label CBD wellness products from Everyday Cannabis?
- Our CBD wellness products are made in an FDA registered facility.
- Our CBD oil is able to be certified USDA Organic and certified Kosher.
- We offer impeccable client support.
- The certifications (such as USDA Organic and Kosher) that we are able to provide on the products we sell will separate your brand from the rest of the herd.
- We've got lower MOQs than many other suppliers.
- Our "white-labeled" products ship with labels already applied.
- Our "private-labeled" products are able to made to your specifications, such as unique strengths or flavors.
What is the difference between "White Label" and "Private Label" products?
- There is often some variability between companies regarding the definition of each category.
What are White Label CBD Products?
- Some companies refer to white label products as products which have already been formulated, packaged, and produced... but are unlabeled. The idea is that the brand which is marketing the product will apply their own labels prior to retail sale.
- Other companies (such as us) refer to white-labeled products as products which have already been formulated—and are produced, packaged, and labeled with the brand/designs of the purchaser prior to shipment to the purchaser.
What are Private Label CBD Products?
- Some companies refer to private label products as products which have already been formulated—and are produced, packaged, and labeled with the brand/designs of the purchaser prior to shipment to the purchaser (what we refer to as "white label").
- Other companies (such as us) refer to private-labeled products as products which have not been previously formulated by the manufacturer—such as custom flavors or strengths—and are then produced, packaged, and labeled with the brand/designs of the purchaser prior to shipment.
What is your minimum order quantity on privately labeled CBD products?
- It depends. On custom formulated "private label" products our MOQ starts at 50 per SKU depending on the complexity of the formulation. We're able to offer lower MOQs on many of our white label products. Reach out to learn more. Please be aware that lower purchase quantities will equate to higher product prices.
Are there developmental fees associated with "private label" CBD products?
- Yes, and the fees vary based on complexity of the formulation.