Will CBD products get me "high"?
- CBD alone will not get you high. Everyday Cannabis products focus on the beneficial non-intoxicating cannabinoids such as CBD, CBG, and CBN; and only contain legal, trace amounts of various forms of the psychoactive chemical tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). THC is a type of cannabinoid in marijuana responsible for getting people "high". Our products are made from hemp and have very low, federally legal levels of THC. In fact, studies have shown that CBD reduces the negative effects of THC associated with being "high".
- Some CBD products; although none sold on this site, do contain forms of THC in concentrations that will cause intoxication.
Will CBD products cause me to fail a drug screening?
- Maybe. The gummies on our site are made with CBD isolate, which is 99.99% pure CBD and free of detectable THC. It has been suggested that CBD products made with pure CBD isolate may not cause positive drug screenings. With the exception of the Everyday Cannabis CBD Gummy Collection, the products on our site contain legal, trace amounts of THC and although they are unlikely to cause a positive drug screening, it is possible that they may. To play things safe, we are obligated to advise individuals subject to drug screenings to refrain from using ALL hemp and CBD products.
Are cannabis products legal in my area?
- This is not a question that we can answer with any degree of certainty. We can say that all of the cannabis products that are sold on our site are either a direct form of hemp, or a product partially or fully derived from hemp. Hemp is defined on the federal level as cannabis with less than .3% delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (∆-9-THC). The 2018 Farm Bill made hemp and its derivatives federally legal assuming the derivatives also met .3% ∆-9-THC compliance. All of our products are Farm Bill compliant and are from hemp, not marijuana. You can read about the Farm Bill, cannabis, hemp, and marijuana here and here. It is important to consider the fact that most state and local governments have specific laws regarding hemp and its derivatives. Many state and local hemp laws are essentially the same as the Federal Government's, but some are not quite so progressive. Considering these variances of law, and the omnipresent potential for their change, IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF OUR CUSTOMERS TO DETERMINE THE LEGALITY OF OUR PRODUCTS AND ABIDE BY ALL STATE AND LOCAL LAWS CONCERNING THEIR POSSESSION AND USE. DUE TO STATE LEGISLATION, EVERYDAY CANNABIS CANNOT SHIP FLOWER TO SD, AND CANNOT SHIP ANY HEMP AND/OR CBD PRODUCTS TO ID.
Where can CBD products be shipped?
- We ship to Washington D.C. and to all 50 states; however, due to state legislation, we have CBD flower restrictions when shipping to SD, and do not ship any hemp and/or CBD products to ID. We apologize for any inconvenience.
How frequently do you ship and how much does it cost?
- We often ship products the same business day, or the next business day at the latest. Shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
What are the differences between cannabis, hemp, and marijuana?
- Cannabis is simply a genus of flowering plant within the plant family known as Cannabaceae. There are three widely recognized species of Cannabis: Cannabis sativa, Cannabis indica, and Cannabis ruderalis. Some people do not recognize Cannabis ruderalis as a species, while others only recognize Cannabis sativa. All cannabis species have the capacity to be either hemp or marijuana based on the percentage of ∆-9-THC they produce. Cannabis plants that produce flower with under .3% ∆-9-THC are considered hemp per the 2018 Farm Bill. Cannabis plants that produce ∆-9-THC concentrations in excess of 1% are considered marijuana. Quality marijuana flower typically consists of at least 15% THC, with some strains containing over 30% THC. What hemp lacks in THC, it can make up for in other beneficial cannabinoids such as cannabidiol (CBD) and cannabigerol (CBG). The variances of specific cannabinoids are the result of generations of dedicated enthusiasts dialing in strains through selective breeding. More information can be found here.
This site only sells hemp products. Why do you call yourself a cannabis company instead of a hemp company?
- While we are very fortunate to be at the position we are within the hemp industry, we are really hoping that regulations change so that we can be at a similar position within the marijuana industry. I guess you can say that we wanted a name that could keep up.
How should I use CBD products?
- To put it simply, you should use our products in ways that fit your lifestyle and personal preference. Not all people like the same things. When it comes to flower, many people enjoy cooking with cannabis, some prefer the purity of vaporization, while others like the experience of smoking. Our CBD gummies are a huge hit with people seeking the benefits of CBD in a familiar, convenient form.
How many mg of CBD should I consume?
- Effective dosages vary. We suggest starting with about 10mg of CBD every 6 hours and experimenting from there. Many people consume in excess of 50mg every 6 hours. It really depends on you and your endocannabinoid system.
Is your product safe? What will happen to me if I take too much CBD? What are potential side-effects?
- Everyday Cannabis believes that cannabis is one of the safest natural medicines known to man. Information on the potential medical benefits of CBD can be found here. It's important to realize that the hemp and CBD products sold on this site and through Everyday Cannabis are not approved by the FDA. The risks associated with cannabis use can be found here. There are specific risks associated with smoking/combusting cannabis that can be found here. The great thing about cannabis is that it's next to impossible to overdose on it. That being said, like all things, you can take too much of it. Effects of over-consuming cannabis products essentially mimic the possible negative side effects of cannabis products and can include lethargy, fatigue, dry mouth, anxiety, and irritability.
Can I drive or use machinery while using CBD products?
- CBD and CBG, the two main cannabinoids in hemp, are both non-psychotropic which means they do not affect perception or cognition. It is possible that CBD and CBG products (especially in higher doses) cause certain side effects such as lethargy, which could potentially lessen the users ability to drive a vehicle or operate machinery. It is strongly advised that you not drive or operate machinery until you are aware of how you respond to CBD, CBG, or any other cannabinoid. Please be aware that different products and/or strains may have varying effects on the same user. More information can be found here.
How do you handle returns, refunds, and exchanges?
All of us at Everyday Cannabis want our customers to be able to shop our store with confidence. We understand that there are many choices when it comes to buying hemp and CBD online, and we want our Everyday customers to feel as secure as possible with our store and our products. If you are not completely satisfied with our products (excluding "Bulk" collection products, specially marked products, and products sold via wholesale transactions), for any reason, within 30 days of purchase, please let us know about it and we will issue a 100% store credit after the unused portion of cannabinoid product or undamaged apparel product is returned. Please read our Shipping and Refund Policy for details and more information. If you have any questions or comments please contact us at [email protected].
Will my package say it's from "Everyday Cannabis" or is your labeling discreet?
- All of us at Everyday Cannabis deeply value our customers right to privacy. Our packages are shipped in plain boxes and will say "My EDC" as the shipper to ensure discretion.
Are there different effects from smoking/vaping a CBD product compared to ingesting an edible CBD product?
- Inhaling cannabinoids (such as CBD) typically produces effects quicker than orally ingesting them. Oral ingestion typically produces longer lasting effects. More information can be found here.
Where do you source your hemp flower?
- We proudly source our hemp flower from independent craft growers across America and America alone. We believe in America and its people, and feel that high grade cannabis grown by artisan farms is as American as apple pie. We are fine with often making lower profit percentages than many of the other CBD and cannabis brands available because we believe that less is sometimes more. Our strict policy of only sourcing domestic cannabis coupled with our transparent grower policies allow Everyday Cannabis to operate in (what we feel is) a socially responsible manner within an industry that is (in many cases) strongly benefitting from profit inequality and vertically integrated business models.
What are CBD products going to make me feel like?
- It's important to remember that our products are not made with marijuana and will not get you "high". The way you respond is very dependent on your endocannabinoid system. Inhaling cannabinoids such as (CBD) typically produces effects quicker than orally ingesting them. Some people experience instant effects from our products, and others require a cannabinoid supplementation regiment over the course of a few weeks to begin experiencing results. Some people claim to feel no effects or benefits from CBD. It's important to realize that everyone's endocannabinoid system is different and will respond to cannabis and its cannabinoids in different ways. We strive to ensure that only the highest quality and most effective products are sold on our site. If you are unhappy with our products or feel they are ineffective please reach out. You can learn about our refund policy here.
Do you offer a discount for police or military? Why? How does it work?
- Yes, we offer a 20% discount to all current and former military, police, and first responders. The discount percentage is able to be applied to most of the items in our store with the exception of specially marked products, "bulk" products, clones, and wholesale transactions. The 20% discount may not be used in conjunction with other coupon codes. If you qualify and would like to participate in our discount program please first create a customer account on our site, then email us at [email protected] with your name and photographic proof of your service. Once you're approved, we'll link your account to our discount database and you can begin using discount code "freedom20" at checkout. It is a true honor for all of us at Everyday Cannabis to further enhance the affordability of our products for the many Americans who so often put others before themselves.
Do you offer wholesale CBD products? What about white label CBD products?
- Yes! We offer wholesale sales of both our hemp flower and our Everyday Cannabis branded products. Our labs—which can and do produce white label CBD products and private label CBD products—are also a huge part of Everyday Cannabis and its wholesale program! As mentioned on our consultation page, we do not see the cannabis industry as a zero-sum game and we want to help others thrive in this growing industry! Check out our wholesale product page, wholesale FAQ, and our white-label CBD and private-label CBD product page to learn more.