Our History and Mission
- Everyday Cannabis was founded in the summer of 2020 as a local supplier of CBD prerolls and by early 2021 had grown into a retail brand, wholesaler, and consultation firm.
- Our mission is to better Earth and humanity via the perpetuation of cannabis normalization and distribution. We've got a deep connection to the cannabis plant, and we believe that the best things in life are natural.
- In the ideal sense, Everyday Cannabis wants to be a catalyst for change. We dream of a better, freer future when cannabis products are as commonplace as tomato products.
- Everyday Cannabis is a family owned business. Our transition into the cannabis industry was predicated by the unbelievable appreciation and passion our family developed for cannabis after using it for years following numerous combat deployments and severe automotive accidents. The only real issue we had with using cannabis as much as we did, was finding a supplier that offered a consistently effective, quality product at a fair, affordable price. Everyday Cannabis hopes to fill that void in the marketplace.
- Everyday Cannabis makes its best effort to work directly with hemp farmers, offering them an outlet to sell their harvest with full pricing transparency and without obligatory grow contracts. Our Sowellian, free market approach to hemp flower distribution lets the market and; more importantly maybe, the flower, speak for itself—which proudly often allows us to pay the small craft farmers that we work with well above market average for their crops.
- We are continually honored and humbled by our opportunity to participate in such a rewarding industry! Please let us know if there are any suggestions or issues regarding our store or our company by emailing us at Support@MyEverydayCannabis.com. We love hearing from the people we are so happy to serve!
- Learn about our CEO here.
Premium CBD Flower
- We source our organically grown hemp flower from small, craft growers in the most direct way possible. The team at Everyday Cannabis feels that their direct patronage of independent growers provides enhanced degrees of environmental and economic sustainability by allowing us to keep our prices low, our quality high, and provide a means for our contributing farmers to focus on the things they want to do—like grow great cannabis on their family farms. Our farmer-direct model also proudly allows us to pay our growers more than industry average for their CBD flower. You may check out our flower collection by clicking here.
We Value Transparency
- Although our CBD products have been third-party lab tested for both legal compliance and consumer safety, it's important to know that our products have not been tested or approved by the FDA. We are not legally able to make any claims or implications about the effectiveness of our products to treat or cure any illness or disease. We can link this article from the FDA website that will likely provide the answer to any health related question you may have with either cannabis or CBD. Check out our FAQ page for possible answers to some other common questions.
Cannabis is Freedom
- Everyday Cannabis considers freedom to be one of the many core values of a truly great society. The recent ability of American citizens to legally consume previously illegal substances such as CBD is nothing short of an amazing advance of individual rights and freedoms. People are now freer to choose the substances they wish, for the reasons they wish. As a combat-veteran operated CBD company, Everyday Cannabis could not be prouder to be a part of a paradigm change that advances the values and freedom that it holds so dear. We chose this image of the "moving forward" flag often worn in combat to represent the progress America has made regarding cannabis prohibition amidst the ongoing "war on drugs".